Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the Difference

The question is usualy asked what makes you different from the other Chiropractors in Pocatello. My first response is thoroughness and rehab.

Let me explain. This last week I had a patient ask if her daughter could "come in and just get popped". Now I have never seen her daughter as a patient, and without an examination or xrays she wanted me to "Crack" her 12 year old. She stated that if I wouldnt she knew others in town that would.
In my mind this is like a patient going to a dentist and saying pull this tooth don't exam or xray just pull it because I know it "needs" it. Or the patient that comes in to a medical doctor and says " Just give me Vicodine" dont examine or lecture me.

That is why my chiropractic services in Pocatello are different because your HEALTH is too valuable to guess with and on every patient I give a thorough consult examination and xray! so call 208-232-0220 for an appointment to see what we can do for your health. We are located at 1598 Delphic Way Ste A2, next to the Calvary Chapel in Pocatello Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment