Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Insurance is it all it's Cracked up to be?

Unfortunately if you ask people what is happening to insurance you will hear the same theme, "My premiums and deductible go up every year whether I use them or not and my benefits go down". As a practicing Chiropractor for 12 years I can tell you from a providers view benefits for chiropractic have not increased in the entire time I have practiced here in Pocatello Idaho. In fact in some cases, like a local cities employees, they are completely gone replaced by a deductible that is 6x higher than last year.
The shift to people paying for their services is a painful one because most have never had to do this before, but this will become more common in the future especially with the current trends we are seeing.
So it is very important to get and stay healthy regardless of insurance!

Being healthy IS your best insurance!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great information. Its help me a lot.Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The benefits of chiropractic go far beyond relieving back and neck pain and can help people of all ages from infants to the elderly.
    physio for back pain

    ReplyDelete